(meteorobs) A classic Perseid?

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:45:17 EDT 2007

well this is going to be fun...wayne thinks i saw  a kcg...
You think it was a perseid earth grazer.

hmmm...good thing i don't have to decide on 'official' scores.

in 2000, i also saw two more or less side by side earthgrazers...
one to the left of me, the other to the right...not more than 1 minute
apart.

amazing.

thanks. maybe someone else will have another idea about what i saw.

ar.
south of troy