(meteorobs) First time.

Alan Hilburn rebelinred at webtv.net
Wed Aug 8 10:03:48 EDT 2007

Howdy, I have been a fan of this web site for a good while but, I never
contributed any info or data. This will change with the Perseids of
2007. My first time viewing any meteor shower was the Perseids in 1966.
Then, I was 15 years old, and I was amazed at such a sight. Now, 41
years later, I hope to add data for your records when ever possible. I
have lived in Wilmington N.C. all my life except for the years of
1996-2000. At that time I was in New Mexico and during the time of Comet
Hale-Bopp. I seen the Leonid fireball show of 1998 and may other
wonderful things. Will hope to speak to all later.
Alan

Alan P. Hilburn Sr.