(meteorobs) Re: sites for observing in north NJ

meteors at eclipse.net meteors at eclipse.net
Wed Aug 8 12:24:12 EDT 2007

Heres what I recommend.

Go to the njaa site.
http://www.njaa.org/

Click on the right on Voorhees State PArk clear sky clock.

On the right of that, click on other clear sky clocks within 120 miles.

that will bring up a list, you can also choose a map from that page, and
you can click on the pushpins on the map to get details.

Good luck, sorry you won't make it to the NJAA.

Hope to meet you some other time.

Meteor Wayne, NJAA Meteor Guy