(meteorobs) pictures about observing meteors

Peter Jenniskens pjenniskens at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 8 20:16:44 EDT 2007

To help raise interest in meteor observing, I would
like to ask if anyone can provide us with some
nice looking digital images about observing meteors.

In particular about using a digital camera, photographic
camera, low light level camera, or video camcorder
in the field at night (active pose, stars in the
background,
flashed in observer?). If not, perhaps we could create
some
during the Perseids?

Please provide details on who is shown and how and
where the picture was taken. We also need your permission
to use the image in publications on the net and in print.

Please send to: pjenniskens at seti.org

Thank you.

-Peter Jenniskens