(meteorobs) MetShow and Vista

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 22:47:25 EDT 2007

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was able to run MetShow under Windows XP (from a flash drive actually) and found it to be helpful in observation planning.  Unfortunately, I could not duplicate the success on my Vista system.  I got an error message something along the line of "not able to support fullscreen mode" and I think I saw some reference to MS-DOS 16-bit.

Anyhow, if anyone has been able to run MetShow under Vista please share your secret.

Thanks,
Bill