(meteorobs) OT question (Endeavour)

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 04:01:24 EDT 2007

Thanks Chris,
I KNEW there was a site for this stuff but I didn't know where it was.

I'm about 45 minutes south of Troy. 10 km inland from the Aegean Coast line
but with a good view of the sea and the Island of Mytilini. (my village is
on a high mountain plateau). Are you familiar with this area at all?

Thank you for your assistance.

'the stars at night, are big and bright....(clap, clap, clap, clap)
deep in the heart of Turkey'

(i can do this because my late husband was a texan!! but
i'm a Philly gal originally)

arlene