(meteorobs) MetShow and Vista

Jan Verfl verfl.meteors at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 9 06:38:13 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have not tried it myself, but i was (for a different, but simillar reason)
told about DOSBox - it is a box with DOS that tuns on whatever and it seems
not to be only an logical-protection layer, but it is just a CPU/system
emulator  - what is good (being hopelly win-proof) and bad (being very
resource-demanding) - they have a win32 verison which afaik could run on
vista, or as a WoW on 64-vista, but there are no Vistas around me to try.
Anyway, you can try it on dosbox.sourceforge.net

Good luck
Jan