(meteorobs) Perseids and Aurigids

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 02:13:38 EDT 2007

If you can figure out the method or connections required, I would try that
in my poor location(city lights), during daytime(with infra-red dome), or
night time with clear dome. But time is running out to get something
going....

I have only a AT&T/Yahoo DSL connection and a composite video signal input
from an all-sky camera into a P3 or P4 computer to work with. I am not sure
if my basic Logitech a webcam would be able to resolve small meteors but it
could be output as an option.

It would be nice to be able to link directly to a Canadian or US network
occaisonally for live telecasting if such a network exists.

YCSentinel