(meteorobs) Possible meteorit impact in Hungary?

Szilard Csizmadia csizmadi at konkoly.hu
Fri Aug 10 02:40:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

this crater-like object was investigated by the police, too. The opinion
of the police is that this object is caused by some "terrestrial"
explosion - so they think it is related to some illegal bomb... However,
some amateurs went to the crater but I have no more information about
their investigation.

Szilard Csizmadia