(meteorobs) Too Late for PAUs?

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 05:30:14 EDT 2007

At the very end of my session this morning I had a very bright (-1) meteor low across my FOV to the south that I believe was a PAU, a first for me to record.  I note it is not on Bob's list for this week (understandably so) but the AMS shower list shows activity through 10Aug and Gary Kronk's site indicates the 13th.  It cut a fairly long path generally from east of Fomalhaut toward the Pleiades.

Had some nice Perseids, including a back-to-back-to-back three minutes with a CAP, PER and SPO one after another.

Need to do some reports later today.

Clear skies to all,

Bill,
Coweta, OK