(meteorobs) MetShow and Vista

Kim Hay cdnspooky at persona.ca
Fri Aug 10 05:56:41 EDT 2007

On 9 Aug 2007 at 12:38, Jan Verfl wrote:

Just an update on Metshow and Vista.  A suggestion to try the progam
in the dos prompt box.

Hence I tried this, same issue, comes up with"This sytsem does not
support fullscreen mode, and in the top of the box 16 bit ms-dos
subssystem, I guess they have got rid of trying to run the 16 bit
programs.

On a side note, it was cloudy alnight but Friday is suppose to be
clear, so finally some meteor observing can be done.

Kim