(meteorobs) Perseids Live ZHR Profile

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:29:11 EDT 2007

okay Luc,
I'm willing to try my hand at this but i'm a RANK amateur... i'm not good at
technical data so i often don''t even report in unless, like the other
night, i
see something spectacular!!

i don't always know WHAT is the radiant of a meteor i see...is my data
totally useless then?

If you want some information from me, can you tell me the most BASIC and
easiest way to report it?

I have a feeling that my observations are just for fun, not for science.
that's okay for me, but if i can help in any way, i'd be happy to try.

let me know, okay?

arlene
south of troy