(meteorobs) Perseids

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 13:19:01 EDT 2007

Hello Ed.

I have been to your website many times. Very interesting.

Have you lately developed an inexpensive way to get into meteor
spectrographing? Or is it still a costly operation with diffraction gratings
or prisms etc.

I would someday soon.... like to try it with a spare low light(0.1Lux)
cameras being triggered by aerial light movement from HandyAvi.

YCSentinel