(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs Digest, Vol 40, Issue 15

meteors at eclipse.net meteors at eclipse.net
Fri Aug 10 15:14:17 EDT 2007

I'm the Wayne you've been corresponding with on the meteorobs owner channel.

I live (for observing) at the NJAA in Voorhees state park, cause I live a
mile away.

I gave you my e-mail address in an e-mail to you.

If you ever head out toward Voorhees state park let me know!!

I can always get there if I'm awake, and if it's clear, chances are I'll
already be there anyway :)

Wayne beta