(meteorobs) Possible meteorit impact in Hungary?

Nikola Biliškov nbilis at irb.hr
Fri Aug 10 20:36:21 EDT 2007

I think that if this is of impact origin, the meteorite should be
found in one piece and in good condition 1 or 2 meters under the
ground. The soil in pictures is not so tough, so it could be created
by big meteorite which decelerated in the atmosphere to subsonic speed.
But I'm (again) pretty suspicious with this. It simply looks too good.
Marco's interpretation looks more probable to me.
Have you any further information about place etc.?
Nikola