(meteorobs) HandyAvi captured the full event with IMPACT flash

LLBgoSuns at aol.com LLBgoSuns at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 13:16:53 EDT 2007

Is there a link where we can see more?
Thanks,
Laurie

-----
In a message dated 8/11/2007 8:58:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stange34 at sbcglobal.net writes:

The  Fireball & its IMPACT are recorded here on the HandyAvi system  too!.

It shows the impact flash within split seconds of the Fireball  coming in.
When I glanced at the wall clock & computer clock I thought it  had minutes...
IT WAS SECONDS and the HandyAvi shows we DO have an IMPACTOR or  one MASSIVE
AERIAL EXPLOSION.

YCSentinel