(meteorobs) ONE big problem solved

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:27:35 EDT 2007

i remember reading a few years ago, that an invaluable piece of equipment we
needed
while recording our observations was a flashlight with a red lens. last
night i only had a
regular one and experienced some real problems adjusting my vision from the
light
to the sky.

well, i'm miles from anywhere and i've never seen a flashlight with a red
lamp/lens.

BUT...being a glass artist!!!!...ta da...i just went into the studio, cut
myself a piece of
red cathedral glass and glued it onto my flashlight....

do you think that will work??

it's drying now...let's see.

some day i MIGHT just be more than a rank amateur observer!!

thanks everyone...

arlene