(meteorobs) Possible IMPACTOR SSE of Yuba City.

Ken bicycle4ever at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 15:36:43 EDT 2007

University of Nevada, Reno has a seismological lab. I tried to get their website yesterday for the seismic analysis of the Utah mine collapse, but the site was off line. They might be suffering political pressure. UC, Berkely and USGS, Menlo Park also have big seismological labs. It's a treasure hunt! Ken

Thomas Dorman <drygulch_99 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi.
Believe you most likely have an air burst event.If
there was an impact then start looking at USGS seismic
stations in and around the area you think an impact
may have taken place.I believe your in California and
they have a large array of seismic stations
there.These stations may very well have records of the
sonic boom.Try CalTech for more information to track
down impact or sonic boom events in the seismic
records.Good luck!
Thomas Dorman

---
Mailing list meteorobs: meteorobs at meteorobs.org