(meteorobs) Possible new meteor activity in the next days

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Sat Aug 11 15:58:48 EDT 2007

The M.P.E.C. 2007-P35 circular report discovery of asteroid 2007 PA8.
This asteroid has an orbit very similar to that of jovian comets and has a
MOID very little with the Earth and too an inclination very low.
It's possible that it's the parent body of a meteor shower, new or known,
the Ascension node it's around 2 day after that of Perseids, I not known
at this moment where should be the radiant, but I think that all observers
should rekord the trace of all sporadic meteors and they stand by in allert
for the possibility of a meteor shower.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli