(meteorobs) "Meteor outburst" on APOD

David Stine david at exposquare.com
Thu Aug 16 11:10:18 EDT 2007

Bruce,

Just my own opinion, but I think there was no unusual activity from past
Perseid showers.  It was a good shower with many lasting trains but
nothing out of the ordinary from past showers except my peak time was
several hours later than what was predicted.  My peak came between 9hUT
and 10hUT in Tulsa, OK.  What do you think Bill, did you have the same
experience as far as peak time.

David Stine