(meteorobs) Possible IMPACTOR SSE of Yuba City.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 10:03:46 EDT 2007

Your observation is about 60 miles North of the stations capturing the 811
event. It is more than possible it is the same brilliant double flash
recorded down here....IF it was 5 minutes after midnight in the early
morning hours of Aug. 11th.

Thankyou for confirming independantly a double flash, if it was the same
event time.

YCSentinel