(meteorobs) Recent NAMN Observations

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 13:15:03 EDT 2007

Hi Roberto,

I did get your reports, but have not gotten them archived and ready for publishing. I am a bit behind this time in getting the reports published. I have about a dozen more to do, and hope to upload them sometime in the next day or so. Your observations will be included in the next update.

Clear skies!!

Mark

From: "Roberto" <me3540 at mclink.it>