(meteorobs) Flashbulb KCG Photo

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 13:56:46 EDT 2007

Browsing around I stumbled upon this picture from Pete Lawrence of the UK who captured one of the "Flashbulb KCGs" that have been the topic of some discussion lately.  Pretty good representation of what I saw.  Bright and pretty much colorless.

http://stargazerslounge.com/index.php?topic=16080.0;prev_next=next

I am hoping for some clear skies tonight to catch some more near-peak KCGs, but murky, moisture-laden skies may nix my plans.

Clearer skies,
Bill