(meteorobs) Meteor Observations from Northern Nevada on August 13, 2007

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 16:24:44 EDT 2007

That's a lot of observing. I thought I'd try something with your
message. If it doesn't work, I'll be posting further details on what
I've tried to do.

I've embedded a jpg file below to show the geographic area you are in.
There are many people who post here that mention where they live, or
have observed. I thought I'd provide that info in your case. I've drive
through your area several times, and I never quite recall it is. It
might be good if others could post similar info, and even any simple
images of equipment or a meteor image. Well, here goes. Chances are it
will get rejected.