(meteorobs) Postimg Images to this List--Why Not?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 16:53:32 EDT 2007

I tried posting an image (embedded) awhile ago and it was stripped. I
expected this. I believe this is unfortunate that images are not allowed
here. I know this is not a newsgroup(NG), but I belong to a Corel NG
that allows them. They are limited to something like 350K. In that case,
it vastly improves communications in problem solving. In my test case, I
tried to post a portion of the a Google map that gave some perspective
to the geographical location the poster was referring to. I think that's
very valuable to know, and I see no reason why images that might show
equipment or meteor images should not be allowed, with some limitation
on individual size and total number of images. Whether this can be done,
I do not know. I think it should be given some consideration.

--

             "If you don't know where you are going, you will wind
              up somewhere else."  -- Yogi Berra, baseball legend

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>