(meteorobs) Postimg Images to this List--Why Not?

Richard Kramer kramer at sria.com
Fri Aug 17 17:04:37 EDT 2007

At 04:53 PM 8/17/2007, you wrote:
>Whether this can be done, I do not know. I think it should be given
>some consideration.

May I suggest to the elves the idea of spawning a separate list
called, perhaps, meteorobs-images at meteororbs.org? Those who wish to
be subjected to images could subscribe to it, others could stay on
the regular list.

The new list could be set up to cross post to this present list,
minus the images and the present list could be set up to cross post
to the new list. That way one need subscribe to only the present to
receive everything text only and to the images list to receive
everything plus images.

Regards,
Richard