(meteorobs) Extra activity from late July sources ?

Karl Antier ka.antier at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 20 05:05:41 EDT 2007

Hi all !

Speaking of strong fireball activity of the kappa-Cygnids at the present,
as anyone recorded extra activity from late July showers (Pisces Austrinids,
Southern delta-Aquarids and alpha-Capricornids) ? Unusual number of fireballs ?
Seems that we recorded many celestial infrasound events at that time...
And another question : does the FIDAC-News mailing list always exist ? I couldn't
find it any more, while looking for it on Yahoogroupes.

Thank you in advance for your answers !
Karl