(meteorobs) Thanks - all of you...

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:36:31 EDT 2007

I really must say that this was a Perseid season to remember! Mostly because

so many of you really got creative and told such wonderful tales of your
experience.
It was lovely to read and a very far cry from the mostly dry statistical
stuff scientific
folks deal with almost daily.

It seems that the heart of the artist is lurking in so many here...this is
great!
I hope we all get the chance to 'wax poetic' again in future meteor showers.

Thanks for all of these shared experiences...every once in a while, a
vicarious
thrill is a joy to receive !!

crystal skies, moderate temps and good eyesight ya'll.

arlene
south of troy