(meteorobs) All night video recording question

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 22 11:37:51 EDT 2007

Hello Thomas.

    Run the camera composite video into the ATI input when HandyAvi is
installed into the computer for fireball captures. See example at:

 http://geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/System_Diagram

You don't need the active splitter & it can be eliminated from diagram. Try
the system out with the trial version of HandyAvi first before buying the
$40 key for permanent registration. Use Meteor Trail mode.

I have been preaching the inexpensive ability of HandyAvi for some time now
in simple/effective meteor watch & capture setups.

YCSentinel