(meteorobs) KCG fireball from Vrchtepla (Slovakia)

Pavol Habuda bzucino at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 17:45:47 EDT 2007

During Perseid campaign, we saw some bright KCG too:
8.8. after sunset (daylight fireball) - possible KCG
10./11.8. - KCG -10 (color seen on ground)
13./14.8. - KCG -3 up to -6 (7 observers) //flashlighted ground
15./.16. - possible KCG -4;
           KCG -2 up to -8 (9 observers) //flashlighted ground

have a clear sky
Pavol Habuda