(meteorobs) Shower Calendar 2008 online

Rainer Arlt rarlt at aip.de
Thu Aug 23 09:09:48 EDT 2007

Luc wrote:
> Alastair is definitely better placed to answer that, but with the full
> moon of December 12, the Geminids couldn't be placed much worse next
> year...  I'm pretty sure that's the reason for not dedicating a
> section to the them.

Exactly. The showers not featured as highlights as shortly
decribed in the introdcution for the quarter of the year.
The October-December introduction has some little headlines
which are a bit confusing -- you find the Geminids at the
end of the Leonids...  Anyway, only a selected number of
showers is highlighted, the Geminids are moonlit and are
not highlighted.

Best wishes,
Rainer