(meteorobs) Aurigid Laptop Observation Project

Kim Hay cdnspooky at persona.ca
Thu Aug 23 13:53:51 EDT 2007

meteors at eclipse.net wrote:

Hi Wayne, Chris & Richard,

I am more concerned on the dark sky adaptation. You go outside, get
adapted, turn on the computer, and boom- white light.  You may not be able
to pick up faint meteors.

Does the program have a red screen mode?  Without having downloding the
program, do you have to keep mouse pointing on one point?

I will download the program at home to take a look, but those who have
already downloaded, how does it work?

Can this program be used for other showers? Is this idea for the future?

Kim in Canada, who will also miss the aurigid peak