(meteorobs) University of Alberta -All Sky Camera Program(ASCP)

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 11:02:17 EDT 2007

The University of Alberta's All Sky Camera GROUP, was in the process of finishing the ASCP program years ago.

To my knowledge(after checking several time), this programs developement stopped and was never pursued further. Does anyone have any more recent information on its progress or design ownership?

I think it should be pursued by U.S. software designers if there is no further interest in Canada.

YCSentinel