(meteorobs) i wasn't going to bother but now...

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:19:44 EDT 2007

i'm reconsidering..the aurigids might just fool us..
we haven't totally got this time schedule down pat, right?

so, if present clear conditions continue, i'll get out tonight and
check things out..but what time? and isn't the moon going to
get in the way?  our moon has been so bright that it
wakes me up around 3-4am shining in my bedroom window
through dark blue curtains!

give me a time, and i'll get out and see if anything's
happening.

i'm GMT +3 (due to DST, normally just +2)

thanks,

arlene
south of troy
in western turkey