(meteorobs) Perseids from Southern France

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:12:07 EDT 2007

Hi Michael,

The French Provence have clear skies again; maybe I should consider a little car ride ;-)...
Just joking; way to far at this moment (1000 kilometers). I'll hope to catch here some holes through the clouds on saterday morning but I think that our chances will be near zero...

Long trains,

Michel

Hi Michel, that was some observation.

Ever since I was 17 from the day of my first visit to France it has always
been my favourite overseas country. Shame about your weather conditions
right now...you never know it may clear later.

I will be looking out for a decent display early Sat am, although at 16.00
friday 31st Aug British Summer Time we have mixed weather.

Clear Skies All,

Michael Catlin

Leeds, England.