(meteorobs) Poor Weather

Pierre Martin dob14.5 at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 12 14:00:35 EST 2007

Hello Mark,

I'm currently hopeful that the bad weather (we have LOTS of snow
already) is behind, and I'll be having a good clear sky tonight,
although on the cold side at -15C.  Getting ready to observe a few
hours, so I'm looking forward to the pre-max night Gems!

I'm however not so optimistic about having clear skies Thursday
night.  Friday looks a bit better here though.

Good luck everyone!!

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, Ontario