(meteorobs) Poor Weather

David Stine david at exposquare.com
Wed Dec 12 14:03:38 EST 2007

If the skies would clear up, we could watch the meteor shower in the
city Thursday night as Tulsa is probably the darkest city in the US
right now as over 200,000 people are without power and there are no
lights to interfere with meteor observing.  Chances are slim that we
will get those clear skies though.

David Stine
Tulsa, OK