(meteorobs) Geminids would offer a respite

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 18:10:40 EST 2007

Going on 4 days without power due to horrific ice storm.  Solid clouds the last week and raining again right now.  I have a solid month of tree cleanup on my not so wooded (anymore) lot.  My wife says red headed woodpeckers will enjoy the newly created housing.

Praying the sky might clear and the  Geminids can make an appearance tomorrow night and let those who watch forget their troubles for a little while.

At least the skyglow from Tulsa should be less conspicuous.

Bill
Coweta,  OK