(meteorobs) (no subject)

M Linnolt mlinnolt at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 15:59:36 EST 2007

Hi Gretchen, It depends on which part of LA you are
in! If you are on the west side/SF valley, the
Sandstone Peak parking area, off of Yerba Buena Rd. in
the Santa Monica mountains is pretty good. If you are
inland, then the Big Bear area is good, like the YMCA
Camp Oakes, where the RTMC is held. If yoy want to
drive half way to Vegas, the exits off of I-15 between
Barstow and Baker, are very dark, like Field Rd. and
Zzyzzx Rd.

Best of luck wherever you go, I'll be battling the
rainy weather out here in Hawaii tonite.

Mike Linnolt