(meteorobs) Fwd: Digital TV

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Thu Dec 13 20:38:56 EST 2007

Hi Bob, Ed and all,

Thanks for the informations.

I wonder if the "pilot carrier" is available now? If so, I wonder how
strong of a signal it puts out?

For those in western North America there is a transmitter in Boise,
Idaho, at 40.530 MHz that is accessible if you have a radio that can get
USB/SSB or CW at that frequency. It is an odd frequency and many radios
don't cover that part of the spectrum.

Thomas