(meteorobs) Maryland is offered a glimmer of hope

meteorsga at bellsouth.net meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 14 09:04:03 EST 2007

I went out at midnight and was initially greeted by a mostly clear sky, but things rapidly deteriorated in East Central Georgia.  I got maybe twenty-five minutes of viewing, most of this under a 50% obscured sky.  Still, I saw about a dozen Geminids including a nice fireball of about -4, my first meteors since March!

Tonight does not look good...

Kim Youmans

From: Richard Taibi <rjtaibi at hotmail.com>