(meteorobs) Geminids?

baseluna at comcast.net baseluna at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 18:33:14 EST 2007

Yes, I think they did, at least I know they did here in central Tennessee.  I stayed up till 3 AM watching the satellite radar.  A circle of clear skies developed around my location, leaving me in the stationary murky center!  I was amazed that it was possible for clouds to literally sit still that way.  What a bummer!

Susan

From: Bill Godley <wwgj180 at yahoo.com>