(meteorobs) Video Geminid report from Colorado

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Dec 15 15:48:13 EST 2007

I process the data for obvious showers. For the last three nights, I
got:

Puppid-Velid   PUP   2
Monocerotid   MON   14
sigma Hydrid   HYD   7
Geminid   GEM   65
Sporadic   SPO   19
Unknown   UNK   4

Total meteors: 111

I don't try to assign to ANT because it's just too diffuse. Those will
typically show up as SPO in my data unless they are very close to other
radiants.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory