(meteorobs) Video Geminid report from Colorado

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Dec 15 17:54:30 EST 2007

The iced over camera was definitely reducing sensitivity; under better
conditions I probably would have had two or three times more events.
Many of the sporadics are probably Geminids as well; the ice distorts
the image and makes it hard to determine the radiant.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com