(meteorobs) advice needed to shoot meteors

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 15 22:42:48 EST 2007

As Chris has mentioned, a simple "tracker" can be fabricated from a 24 hour
timer (lamp or sprinkler) dial modified by hardware into a mounting platform
for a camera, with the axis of the dial aimed in line with the North Pole.

The more robust timers, and those with large dials for outdoor use are
better.

Larry
YCSentinel