(meteorobs) Geminids?

Jan Verfl verfl.meteors at seznam.cz
Fri Dec 14 18:07:03 EST 2007

Hi,

Czech Republic, Europe - country 95 per cent clouded out, the only slightly
better place being 300 km from my city in the opposite corner of the
country.  Our friendly Slovakia is now getting some clearing, expecting some
reports from there when the night ends or tommorow (we are currently at
local midnight).

Looking at the satelite, Spain looks completely clear (we do have quite some
memebres there, don't we?), France is harder to tell (either clear or fog),
the north of Italy seems good as well as Hungary does. Germany, Poland and
Eastern europe probablby mainly clouded out as well as Britain and Nordic
countries. Typical Geminid weather, indeed.

Jan