(meteorobs) Possible Geminid bolide December 16, 2007 - New Mexico

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sun Dec 16 13:03:58 EST 2007

I may have video captured a very large late Geminid fireball. I am
hoping that someone can determine if it actually is a Geminid by speed
or whatever in my movie. It is coming from the very close vicinity of
the Geminid radiant.  North is at the top of screen in this all sky
movie, east is screen left.

Also interesting to note that this particular fireball made a relatively
weak radio signature, like some other bolides I have captured this year.

http://www.heliotown.com/Great_Fireball_of_December_16_2007_Ashcraft.html

Any analysis appreciated.

Thomas Ashcraft
ashcraft(at)heliotown.com