(meteorobs) Searching for meteor observering partners near Bonn on 2-3-4.1.2008

Shy Halatzi shyhalatzi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:05:26 EST 2007

Hello fellow meteor-observers,

I will be staying with friends in Bonn on the nights of the
Quadrantids shower, 2-3-4 of January.

I think it will be a very nice experience to observe with someone from
another country, see the method differences and share meteor/astronomy
stories.

Is anyone planning to observe in that time and around 250km near Bonn?
If you welcome company, email or call me so we can set a meeting
time/point.

Clear skies and take care,
Shy Halatzi

 --
Shy Halatzi
1st Hadror st. 16th Apt. Kiryat Ono 55600