(meteorobs) Searching for meteor observering partners near Bonn on2-3-4.1.2008

Catlin cat at catlin.force9.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 15:53:46 EST 2007

Hello Shy, I'm Michael in Leeds England ...not too far away from Bonn.

Although I will not be able to join you and fellow observers, I would
like to hear how the observations unfold. Hopefully you will have clear
skies as it is quite cold at the moment and the weather patterns may
continue into early 2008.

In any event the scenery will be magnificent, it's usually snow covered
and much colder than here in England,...therefore possibly crystal clear
skies.

Long trains,

Regards

Michael