(meteorobs) alpha Lyncids on Dec 21?

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 15:45:17 EST 2007

There's not much detail. From Dr PJ's book, this is based on 1 observer (although it is Malcolm Currie) in one year (1971).
The earliest activity observed was on the 14th.
The rest occurred on the 19/20 and 20/21 with about 5 an hour during a peak of a few hours, maybe 10 an hour for 20 minutes.

Perhaps Malcolm has done some analysis? Not sure if he's a meteorobs subsciber.

Jenniskins and Lytennin don't have even that much detail in the paper, IIRC.
Wayne
From: "Bruce McCurdy" <bmccurdy at telusplanet.net>